Secure File Transfer
Secure File Transfer is a service provided by the Thru Platform that enables business and enterprise users to securely send files or folders of any size or file type. Files are secured from end to end, using AES 256-bit SSL/TLS encryption for data transfers and FIPS 140-2 compliant AES 256-bit encryption for data at rest. This service contains all of the functionality of FTP, while also adding many additional features necessary for modern enterprises. Because of this and the simple administration and ease of use, Thru Secure File Transfer is often chosen to replace FTP.
Many users do not want to know everything that a software application can do; they simply want to perform their tasks without a change in workflow. In any email sent via Thru, a simple click enables or disables these functions:
- Enable a secure and encrypted email message via private messages
- Require recipients to log in or enter a password
- Receive automatic ‘Read’ receipts when a recipient downloads files
- Set expiration date for links to files
Rapid File Transfers of Any Size and File Type
Thru allows users to rapidly send files and folders of any size and type without anxiety about time-outs or failures. Since files can be sent and stored using any Web-enabled device, access is quick and convenient while remaining secure.
- Send files or folders of any size or type
- Rapidly send files to anywhere in the world
- Large file transfer with checkpoint restart
- Patent pending technology significantly increases transfer speeds
Runs on Thru Managed File Transfer Platform
Since Email Attachment Management runs on the Thru Managed File Transfer Platform, it comes with all of the benefits of being an enterprise-class platform for securely sending, managing and tracking large files.
Transparent Security in the Cloud
Security is one of the major concerns in cloud computing. This is why we carefully maintain the highest levels of data security and privacy within the industry.
- Advanced transfer security including AES 256-bit SSL/TLS Encryption
- Heightened cloud storage security with FIPS compliant 256-bit AES Encryption for data at rest
- Extensive data center security utilizing our NTT partnership
- Simple, advanced administration of all folders, files and users