Thru Managed File Transfer
The Thru Managed File Transfer Platform is a flexible and scalable platform designed for the enterprise. Simple functionality allows regular users to securely send files or folders of any size without hassle, while administrators and managers can oversee granular details of storage, access and transfers.
Rapid File Transfers of Any Size and File Type
Thru allows users to rapidly send files and folders of any size and type without anxiety about time-outs or failures. Since files can be sent and stored using any Web-enabled device, access is quick and convenient while remaining secure.
- Send files or folders of any size or type
- Rapidly send files to anywhere in the world
- Patent pending technology significantly increases transfer speeds
- Guaranteed and certified global delivery
- Large file transfer with checkpoint restart
- Multiple file transfer protocols: HTTP, HTTPS, FTP, SFTP, and FTPS
- Use on any Internet-enabled device
Content Delivery Network
Thru Content Delivery Network (CDN) utilizes the secure NTT worldwide network of data centers to greatly accelerate uploads and downloads of files or folders. This enables solutions such as Electronic Software Distribution to be accomplished.
- Significantly increases transfer speeds via TCP acceleration technology
- Enables rapid downloads from anywhere in the world via synced global data centers
- Increases access bandwidth redundancy
- Improved throughput due to reductions in RTT, latency and packet loss
Enterprise Class Access Control
Storage in Thru is secure and contains multiple levels of access controls. This enables administrators and managers to determine exactly who can see which files.
- Enterprise user roles and groups set access controls to files and folders
- Multi-level file system policies add more granular control
- Set up folders with external companies for collaboration on projects
- Flexible controls for inside and outside the firewall data sharing
- Retention rules for deletion and storage management
Transparent Security in the Cloud
Security is one of the major concerns in cloud computing. This is why we carefully maintain the highest levels of data security and privacy within the industry.
- Advanced transfer security including AES 256-bit SSL/TLS Encryption
- Heightened cloud storage security with FIPS compliant 256-bit AES Encryption for data at rest
- Extensive data center security utilizing our NTT partnership
- Simple, advanced administration of all folders, files and users