Thru’s pre-built applications and enterprise connectors provide powerful Managed File Transfer (MFT) functionality for today’s most popular business applications. When faced with complex workflows and established business processes, organizations can recognize significant new returns on their technology investments by integrating Thru’s Managed File Transfer service using Thru’s web services API into your infrastructure. Managed File Transfer functionality, global content delivery and management, adds compliance and security to existing workflows while completely eliminating file size restrictions. Thru provides organizations with the ability to fully integrate and customize their applications with Thru’s Web Services API, enhancing and increasing their scope and value.
Thru’s managed file transfer platform includes over 100 calls and flexible alternatives for administrators and developers to embed custom functionality into any application. Whether creating, retrieving, updating or deleting folders or accounts, generating product or project notifications, enhancing and automating workflows, the Thru web services API has the solution. For instance: publish content to portals, perform searches, set file expiration and much more. Thru’s web services API provides seamless programmatic access to the Thru content delivery network enabling you to send, manage, and track the distribution of all your critical data anywhere in the world.
- Enhance enterprise applications interoperability – Allow enterprise applications to exchange information with other internal and partner applications.
- Increase the value of current software portfolios - Refresh current application workflows adding data security and external tracking of generated content.
- Consolidate MFT into customer support portals - Move away from insecure, unreliable, hard to manage and hard to use rogue FTP installations.
- Increase Customer Satisfaction – Close the loop on customer interaction by integrating Thru directly into all customer work-flows.
- Tighten security - Eliminate one of the biggest holes in your perimeter defenses – untracked rogue enterprise application content distribution.
- Machine-to-machine – Enable global file transfers of any size with low latency and no risk of data loss or threats to security.
- Increase Adoption - By embedding Thru Managed File Transfer, user communities continue to use existing workflows, avoiding the need for retraining.